Strawberry Festival 2014
- Friends of Poultry Palace (Saturday only)
- Georgia Chip Identification Program sponsored by the Freemasons of Georgia
- Corn Cannon
- Corn Crib
- activities for the children
- musical entertainment
- cow train rides
- pony rides
- pig races
- “Big Moe” the Super Slide
- craft and food vendors
- face painting
- duck pond
- fresh strawberries for sale
- Rusty Relic Tractor Show
- Trapper Jack Douglas’ Alligator Show
Musical Guests & Entertainment Included:
- Earl Green (formerly with Mercy Mountain Boys)
- The Martin Beach Band Saturday & Sunday
- Homeward Bound Sunday
- South Georgia Gunslingers Saturday & Sunday
- Pace Brothers Saturday
- Keith and Ross Saturday
- YOUNG ELVIS & THE BLUE SUEDES SUNDAY
- MOBILE DAIRY CLASSROOM Saturday & Sunday
- Ft. Valley State University Life on the Farm Exhibit Saturday only
Vendors: If you are interested in being a vendor for 2014, please contact us
- Absolutely NO pets and NO alcohol at the festival please!
- Cash or local checks are accepted. ATM machine available in the store.
Download our Poster: Download our 2014 poster
Concessions from various vendors will be available on-site for an additional cost.
We are proud to feature The Rusty Pig BBQ from Rincon on Saturday as one of this year’s vendors!
We will also have:
- Strawberry Ice cream
- Chocolate covered strawberries
- Snow cones
- Funnel cakes
- and so much more!!!
If you are interested in being a craft, amusement, or food vendor for the 2014 Strawberry Festival, please contact us as soon as possible. 912.748.3035
2014 Festival Schedule:
Saturday, April 12
9:00 am – Gates Open
9:30 am – Opening Ceremony:
6:00 pm – CLOSE
Sunday, April 13
1:00 pm – Gates OPEN
6:00 pm – CLOSE
*Full schedule coming soon!